Monday, February 13, 2017

visit to Trivedi

Monday started very well with a very active hike to the orchard and back down a couple of times and then back to the house for a nap. I played piano, weights and yoga, knee exercises, culled some nature books (I am done with the novels and have just a few more books to cull overall. I am starting to straighten out the guest room and that shouldn’t take too long. It was a little too cold to play golf so I napped a bit and then headed in to get my meds and see Dr. Trivedi. She wants me to take 4 lasix and if that doesn’t work she is going to put me on another med. She told me that my vegetable diet was too strict and that I should be eating around 80 grams of protein a day and I was nowhere near that. My other symptoms, the cough, the cold at night, the rash on my groin she wasn’t too worried about. I talked things over with Claire and everything is fine about helping her with the house financing. I had a fine dinner at O’Charley’s, cedar plank salmon, mashed sweet potatoes, and side salad. I also got the Coleman application done, sent it to Holly and put 40 copies on my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment