Monday, February 20, 2017

good golf, good biking, good walk

Well, Rob and I had a terrific walk and none of my medical stuff was discussed to my great relief. I did my yoga and weights, my piano, my knee exercises and I did a few more things around the house. I also went fishing for a half hour and had a couple small fish following my lures but no hits. It was in the 60s so it was just a lovely day to fish. I may go tomorrow. I then headed in to play golf and I was in the midst of my best round in weeks (5, 6, 5, 5, 4, 5, even after 6 for a bogey round) when Cathy Gallo called so I decided I had to talk with her and I will finish my round soon. Maddie got into the Greensboro Masters program but not the Ph. D program, which is pretty stunning to me. She also wasn’t offered any money, which is also a big surprise to me. I thought that Greensboro was her best bet and Cathy said that the whole thing hit her pretty hard. I heard from Claire and we will get together on Friday. After my walk with Rob I was exhausted so I took a nap in my truck and then went bike riding for 30 minutes in the Perry street parking lot, the first time in a long time. It was a lot of fun and made me feel even more back to normal. I then headed to Greens for sushi and lumosity training and my blog. An extra good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment